Unlike many other economy level instruments, the Stentor Student violin is made to correct measurements and specifications, with black hardwood pegs and fingerboard. The outfit comes with an attractive lightweight case with green outer cover and a good student wood bow. For children aged 4-7. LOB 11-11 1/4"
The Stentor Student violin is made from carved solid tonewoods and represents amazing value; it should not be confused with low quality pressed timber instruments which have a short useable life.
Features of the Stentor Student violin outfit include:
• Carved from solid tonewoods
• Black hardwood fingerboard
• Black hardwood pegs
• Alloy tailpiece with integral adjusters
• Traditional inlaid purfling
• Wood bow with natural horsehair and ebony frog
• Attractive lightweight case with green integral cover and carrying straps
Also look at
People who bought this product also bought